Students at George Williams College are assigned an academic advisor who provides stuidents with the support they need to achieve their academic goals and success during your transition to George Williams College and beyond.
The role of your academic advisor is to:
- Provide you with accurate and up-to-date information in understanding your degree requirements;
- Assist you in defining and developing realistic academic and professional goals for yourself;
- Assist you with planning your program consistent with your abilities and interests;
- Discuss links between academic preparation and the world of work;
- Assist you in being a successful GWC student; and
- Assist you in developing strategies in note taking, time management, test taking, reading, and new approaches to learning.