Consult with a Librarian
- Log in to Academic SupportNet using your Okta credentials (your AU username without the @aurora.edu and password). If this is your first time using this system, you will be prompted to set up an account.
- Select the "Research with a Librarian" calendar from the dropdown list of calendars, and then click a time slot that works for you.
- Adjust the length to 60 minutes if you need more time. Appointments can be reserved for 30 or 60 minutes.
- Select whether you would like to meet over Zoom or in person at Phillips Library.
- Click "Create Appointment."
Please note that librarians are not able to help with writing, editing, or citations. For help with those topics, please make an appointment with a writing tutor on a different schedule.