This guide offers:
• More than 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including 40 advanced quantitative questions and updated Integrated Reasoning questions;
• Five full-length online practice tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day;
• One full-length practice test included in the book for easier referencing and review.
The E-Book features:
• Plans to help you prepare for the exam based on how much time you have to prepare (two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and day-by-day);
• Each plan includes: diagnostic tests, subject reviews, a full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations.