It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Discover What Matters
Phillips Library and Scott Library resources to help students achieve success.
Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2018 guides you through your GMAT prep step by step, with online practice and videos to ensure you're ready for Test Day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam's computerized format with five online practice tests.
The guide offers:
• 900 real GMAT questions from past exams, including 130 never-before-seen questions;
• An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format;
• Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question;
• Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information;
• Comprehensive grammar and math review.