It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Discover What Matters
Phillips Library and Scott Library resources to help students achieve success.
This guide offers:
• More than 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including 40 advanced quantitative questions and updated Integrated Reasoning questions;
• Five full-length online practice tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day;
• One full-length practice test included in the book for easier referencing and review.
The E-Book features:
• Plans to help you prepare for the exam based on how much time you have to prepare (two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and day-by-day);
• Each plan includes: diagnostic tests, subject reviews, a full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations.